Teach your children about the history of the American flag and the reasons for celebrating Flag Day with this fun, engaging, and educational hands-on study!
In this study, your children will:
- Learn & Explore: watch 5 engaging and educational videos on the topics of: the history of Flag Day, Flag Day facts, Betsy Ross, flag etiquette, why there are stripes on the flag, and how to fold a flag.
- Watch & Listen: listen and learn the lyrics to 3 patriotic songs
- Fun & Creative: get hands-on and creative with: a video drawing tutorial, a patriotic pinwheel craft, an American Flag washi tape craft, a patriotic LEGO activity, and three different patriotic slime recipes!
- Snack Time: taste four yummy flag-themed snacks
- Research & Recall: what they've learned to complete a 6-page Flag Day workbook
This study was created for children in elementary grades. It can be adapted for use with multiple ages and it gives the parent the flexibility to pick and choose which activities are completed to match the child's age/ability.
Purchase once and receive lifetime access to all study materials.
Get started now!
Heather is a Christian, wife, homeschooling mother, and professional blogger. She has a heart for ministering to busy mothers as she encourages them to find balance and peace right where they are. You can find her sharing tips, resources, inspiration, and behind the scenes looks at her often chaotic life at MomForAllSeasons.com. Heather is also the founder/owner of ConferencesForMoms.com and the Top Picks Homeschool Curriculum Fair.